Careers @ Articence
Required Skills and Traits:
Comprehensive and practical knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages:
• Comprehensive knowledge of building multi-tiered web applications using Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and the following technology solution stacks: Linux, Apache, ExpressJS, ReactJS, NodeJS (MERN)
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of both or either UNIX/Linux and AWS development environments.
• Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of at least one of the following databases and search technologies: MongoDB NoSQL document-based database, MySQL database, Microsoft SQL Server database, and Elastic Search
• Experience with or knowledge of cloud-based infrastructure and technology solution stack and services, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of enterprise IT/data system design, architecture, and frameworks for scalability, modularity, and flexibility
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of full and tailored agile/iterative software engineering & development lifecycle from initial requirements gathering/scoping to production grade deliverables
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Strong UX/UI skills
• Must be a motivated team player but also able to work independently in a small agile software development team
Other Desired Skills:
· Experience with or knowledge of software testing methodologies, such as black-box and/or white-box for unit testing and its testing frameworks, such as Mocha/Chai, Jasmine, Karma, NodeJS, etc.
· Experience with or knowledge of using Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) frameworks using Bamboo, Jenkins, etc.
· Experience with or knowledge of Virtual Machines (VM) and/or Container technologies (i.e., Oracle VirtualBox, Docker Containers, Kubernetes, etc.)
We are looking for a motivated machine learning and data science engineering intern to build robust and scalable software and draw insights from massive data sets. We want the highest levels of technical talent and programming skills, as well as a keen desire to deeply understand our products and services to push our technology forward.
You have the ability to draw conclusions from large Datasets, and help drive business decisions with data-driven thinking
You think on your feet. Have the ability to aggregate information from various places and establish relationships with key partners to get the data you need.
You have the ability to extend your current knowledge and apply it to learning other tools.
What we need
You have good excel skills. Can visualize data .SQL expertise. Proficiency in SQL is required. Python, Java, MongoDb knowledge is preferred.
Data Scientist - NLP
As an AI NLP Data Scientist, you will be responsible for building AI and Data Science models with a main focus on text data.
You will need to rapidly prototype various algorithmic implementations and test their efficacy using appropriate experimental design and hypothesis validation.
Key Skills Required
Bachelor's degree/Currently Pursuing in a quantitative field such as statistics, computer science, engineering or applied mathematics, or equivalent work experience
Knowledge and working experience in one or more of the following areas: Natural Language Processing, Clustering and Classifications of Text, Question Answering, Text Mining, Information Retrieval, Distributional Semantics, Knowledge Engineering, Search Rank and Recommendation. Deep experience with text-wrangling and pre-processing skills such as document parsing and cleanup, vectorization, tokenization, language modeling, phrase detection, etc.
Proficient programming skills in a high-level language (e.g. Python)
Being comfortable with rapid prototyping practices and developing clean, production-ready code.